Monday, May 12, 2014

Music Monday!

Mondays are no fun if you're still in school like me but  music always makes them at least a little better.  
Here are some of my music recommendations for this week :) 


Best Friend (live at Coachella) - Foster The People
If you can listen to Foster The People without thinking about summer, you're doing it wrong. Their most recent album Supermodel is amazing.


Panic! at the Disco - Vegas Lights
One of my favorite songs at the moment. Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die is another great album.

Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azaela - Problem
I don't care if she is a Nickelodeon star, her voice is unbelievable and this song is freakin good, my roommate and I have had it on repeat for a week while we've been packing. This could possibly be the song of summer 2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment