Saturday, May 17, 2014

Summer Running Playlist

Now that I'm home from school I can finally get back to working out/running on the bike path every morning and I am so so happy about it. If there is one thing that I  can't live without on a run it's my music and podcasts.
So here is my current running playlist to help keep you motivated!

Best Friend - Foster The People
Believer - American Authors
Bubblegum Bitch - Marina and The Diamonds
Chocolate - The 1975
Punk Rock Princess - Something Corporate
Sleeping With A Friend - Neon Trees
Girls - The 1975
Problem - Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea
Fancy - Iggy Azalea
All Night Longer - Sammy Adams
Someone Anyone - Anberlin
Mmm Yeah - Austin Mahone ft. Pitbull
Give It 2 U Remix - Robin Thicke ft. Kendrick Lamar
We Own The Night - The Wanted
Let's Dance To Joy Division - The Wombats
Summer - Calvin Harris
Sex - The 1975

Happy Running!



No comments:

Post a Comment