Friday, May 23, 2014

How to Make a Bad Week Good Again

I had a pretty rough week so the only thing I could think to do is watch some stupidly funny youtube videos. so here are some of my personal favorites that I watch every time I need a mood boost.

Will Ferrell and Chad Smith (from the Red Hot Chili Peppers) Drum Off
This just happened last night so it's not on my usual list but it is just too good not to share. 

Clues Stained In Ink - Olan Rogers
Olan Rogers is hysterical. His stories never fail to make me laugh. This is just one of the greats.

Patience Test
How much can one roommate take? Apparently a lot. (part 2 is just as hilarious)

Tangled Voice Over
One of the funniest voice overs I have ever watched

One Direction Caption Fail 
What happens when you sing some of One Directions most popular songs and ask Google to translate it? This:




No comments:

Post a Comment