Sunday, June 8, 2014

Everybody Deserves a Day Like This

I was going to make my post today about my favorite books or something but after a long week of work, appointments and basically just driving around to different places I figured I would take it easy today.

Last week was one of those weeks when I had something to do or somewhere to be everyday. Some were fun, like seeing Maleficent, going my cousins grad party and even hiking on Monday. Unfortunately work and doctors appointments were not so fun. This week I am working but I also have a totally free schedule for most of the week and that is an amazing feeling.

Today has been such a relaxing day and such a great way to start off a new week. I woke up and went to breakfast with my dad, brother and my Papa. Then when I came home I changed right into one of my new bikinis, grabbed my speakers, book, some magazines and a whole lot of ice water and headed out to my deck. I spent 4-ish hours tanning, reading, writing and swimming while listening to music and just having some alone time. Don't get me wrong I love my friends and family, but everyone needs a day to themselves every once and a while right? I'm in the best mood and finally have a tan! Now I'm going to shower, maybe paint my nails and then go see/sob through The Fault in Our Stars later tonight!


Sorry this post was kinda boring but this is basically my way of taking a day off. I'll give you this adorable picture of a puppy to make up for it.


Go enjoy the rest of your day and I will be back with a normal post on Tuesday! 




No comments:

Post a Comment