Monday, June 30, 2014

June Favorites

As June comes to an end and we move on to (the best month of the year) July I wanted to take an opportunity to talk about some things that I have been obsessing over this last month.

LILLY PLANNERS!
Lilly Pulitzer came out with her 2014-15 planners this month and I am obsessed. I love my Lilly planner and would honestly be so lost without it most of the time. The designs for this year are beautiful and the planners come in 4 different sizes! I still haven't decided which one I want for September because I love them all!
Get yours today at www.lillypulitzer.com

Essie's Van D'go 
I first fell in love with this color in December but it looks so much better with a good tan. The peachy/pink color is not as intense as last year's coral but I'm absolutely obsessed.
(Order on Amazon)

Peek A Boo Studs 
I found these while scrolling through the Francesca's website to make my birthday list and I NEED ALL OF THEM. I'm not the kind of girl to go crazy with big earrings and I usually wear my pearls all the time but these are so cool and I have never seen anything like them before!
Get the Laos Studs HERE and the Makena Studs HERE
(only $12 and $14!!)

Pleated Textured Skirts
When I first saw these skirts in the store I just ignored them because i didn't think they would look good but after seeing #ootd after #ootd of people wearing them and really pulling them off I have come to love them. (The purple one is on my birthday list in-case you were wondering what to buy me). 
Find these HERE

TARGETS DOLLAR SECTION
Target is a magical place and when I walk in I pretty much look like that gif. I'm sure that one day I will make a whole post about it but for now I'm just going to talk about how amazing the $1-$3 section is. Sure a lot of it is junk but the last few times I've shopped at Target I've left with something cute from that wonderful corner of the store. I bought two adorable journals for $1 each that i use everyday to write down post ideas and today i bought some $3 tumblers that look like they could have been from PINK. 
DON'T IGNORE THE DOLLAR SECTION PEOPLE.


What were some of your favorite things this month? Let me know in the comments!
See you IN JULY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment