Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Lilly Pulitzer Flower Tutorial

Hey guys! Sorry I missed Monday but like I said the other day, I've had some family stuff going on but I'm back with a post I think you're going to really like! 

I am totally obsessed with Lilly Pulitzer and I've always wanted to paint one of her patterns so I taught myself how to paint her classic pink roses and now I'm gonna show you how in just 4 easy steps! 


First I painted the K white and put light pink circles where the flowers were going to be.

Next I added some details to the circles with different shades of pink.

Then using two shades of green, I added some leaves.

Then finally I carefully pained around the flowers with a light blue and that's it! 

Hope this helps you! I'm going to be doing a lot more DIY posts cause I'm pretty obsessed with DIY projects at the moment. 
Have a great day and enjoy this beautiful weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment