Monday, June 9, 2014

A bit of a Ramble

Sorry I've been MIA, but I've had the worst case of writers block and still won't go away. I tend to come up for ideas for blogging all at once and get excited to write about them but once I get time to sit down on my laptop, they seem to have all disappeared.

I guess this has a lot to do with having much on my mind.  This summer has been dedicated to tying up loose ends and trying to mend some burnt bridges.  I've got to admit, coming home for my first summer as a college student is a weird experience.  Nothing really changes at home and it's all too familiar.  It really reminds me why I went out of state for school.

Don't get me wrong, I love my family and I love my friends here.  Hell, my best friends are located here, but I went to do that Spongebob thing where I take all my friends and "put" them somewhere else. And again, don't get me wrong, I love my school friends too.  I just want to be Hannah Montana or some shit and have the best of both worlds.

I have the same job I've had since junior year.  I see the same customers as when I started there.  Many of the same people still work there.  Though familiar isn't all bad, I gotta admit it's slightly strange how little things have changed.  Yet again, if I look at the management team, almost every face has changed.

I guess I just have high expectations for the summer.  I'd like to write about my adventures but so far my adventures have consisted of coffee in bed, a forest green smock, and a few dates.  Though the last part has been interesting, I'd rather not get into detail.  Boys are gross, didn't you read my rant on Thursday?

Anywho, have a lovely night reader.
Much Love,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment