Monday, July 28, 2014

A Very Sleepy Update

Hi guys! So today's post is going to be pretty lame because this weekend was nuts for me and I am seriously falling asleep just writing this. Saturday was my big family birthday party which was awesome, especially because I got to see two of my best friends from school for the fist time since May. My family is crazy and so fun and I couldn't have asked for a better day. Then yesterday was my actual birthday and I spent it in the city with my friends and some yummy cheesecake. This morning I had to wake up at like 6:30 (which is earlier than I have woken up in months) so I could take the T home, but my mom was stuck in traffic to pick me up at the train station and I sat on the humid platform for about an hour watching people run to catch their trains to get to work. I got home around 10:00 and I honestly haven't moved off of my couch since, but after my crazy week last week I am 100% okay spending my first official day as a 19 year old watching movies and painting my nails. 

BUT I'm planning a few great posts for this week, including a new outfit post with an amazing dress that my family gave me as a birthday gift! Also Lea and I have some exciting things coming up for you in August that we really think you're going to love!

Sorry this was so boring but I'm too tired to be creative right now. 
See you Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment