Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Crazy Week

IT'S JULY! IT'S JULY! IT'S JULY!!! 
Next to Christmas, July is the most wonderful time of the year (at least for me it is).
It's the middle of the summer, so it's the month where you're finally used to your new summer sleep schedule and where you know you have at least a month left before you have to worry about going back to school.
AND MY BIRTHDAY IS IN JULY

July also means that I'm crazy busy and this week is no exception. I had my cousins birthday party all day Sunday, work on Monday, tonight I'm going to the BRUNO MARS CONCERT(!!!), tomorrow and Friday will be 4th of July festivities and then I'm working again on Saturday. Hence why this post will be short and sweet.

BUT I have so many good posts coming up this month including new DIY projects, playlists, recipes and tons more!
 

Basically July is the best and that's all I have to say about that. 
Also my 4th of July post is going to be beautiful so prepare yourselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment