Saturday, July 19, 2014

My Summer Staples

Since I am a fashion major, I am going to try to do more fashion posts and now is as good of a time as any! I don't spend a lot on my wardrobe so I wanted to so off some items I've gotten on a budget. None of these cost me over $30 and the majority are from clearance.  My suggestion is to always search the clearance even if it looks bleak. I almost always find at least one item I can take home from there. Here are some of my own personal summer staples that I just gotta have in wardrobe this time of year.

honorable mentions (not pictured) also include acid wash high-waisted shorts, pink cotton skater skirt, blue crop top, and new orange sandals.

Floral Denim Dress - Urban Outfitters
Cheerleader Skirt - Forever 21
 
Mustard Flannel - PacSun 
Orange Mary Jane Shoes - Urban Outfitters
Parrot Pink Shorts - Forever 21

Polka Dot Skater Skirt - Forever 21
Shapeless Floral Dress - Forever 21

















































Happy Dressing,
Much Love,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment