Sunday, July 27, 2014

Some Summer Time Thoughts


  1. I hate the heat with a burning passion of a thousand suns.
  2. Why the fuck is it so hot?
  3. How the hell does my leg hair grow so fast?
  4. If I don't shave my legs will people mistake me for a chimpanzee?
  5. What do you mean I cannot wear leggings?
  6. Putting on sunscreen sucks.
  7. That's what my feet look like in flip flops?
  8. Why is my ass sticking to my pants?
  9. Where are my sunglasses?
  10. Why is my hair ten times its normal size?
  11. Why didn't I wear my hair up today?
  12. I refuse to wear pants until I speak to my lawyer
  13. Can I bathe in ice?
  14. I get the whole cold shower thing now.
  15. My tan line is uneven
  16. Will I ever leave work?
  17. I miss my sweaters
  18. ...and my crewnecks
  19. What do you mean I can't wear a beanie?
  20. Next summer I will look good in a crop top.
  21. Does my AC work better than this?
  22. ...Seriously does it?
  23. Do I have my bikini body yet?
  24. ...Please?
  25. Fuck it.


If you couldn't tell, I'm over summer.
Bring me Fall.
Much love,
Lea
P.S. fuck I miss sweaters

No comments:

Post a Comment