Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Robin Williams Appreciation Post

I missed a post (or two?) last week for Disney week and after the news we all got yesterday I need to take a minute to talk about Robin Williams.

Robin Williams was, for a lot of us, pretty much the voice of our childhood. As the blue genie in Aladdin, Peter Pan in Hook, the kid who was trapped inside Jumanji or the crazy professor who created Flubber. As I grew up I loved him in movies like Dead Poets Society, The Birdcage and so many more. He was one of the funniest men on the planet and he will continue to make people laugh for years and years to come with his movies.

Only a man like Robin could touch so many people that all night my entire twitter timeline was nothing but love for him. He made everyone happy even when he wasn't happy himself and I think that is why this is so shocking to everyone. Depression is such a scary thing and this proves that you never know what is going on in someones life.

But instead of talking about the way he died, I want to share some of my favorite Robin Williams moments.


(funny because he did not grow up to be bigger than him)


Friend Like Me 


Prince Ali


The Birdcage (If you haven't seen this movie DO IT all I'm going to say is the blue genie is life partners with timon from lion king.)


The food fight in Hook
BANGERRANG 














<3 



No comments:

Post a Comment