Thursday, September 25, 2014

Big Brother Finale!!

So as you should all know by now I'm a huge Big Brother fan and the finale was last night so I obviously have to write about it!


Okay so first off I'm going to talk about the predictions I made at the beginning of the season in this post.

I made the prediction that I would love Frankie Grande because I was already a fan of him from YouTube. I wasn't too far off with this one and I know I'm probably going to have plenty of people who disagree with me BUT WAIT! I loved Frankie for most of the season, watching Big Brother After Dark and the live feeds he was always entertaining and he was a good game player for most of the summer. Then he kinda lost it and his game got really paranoid and he was kind of a jerk. I'm relieved that he is in the jury now because I did not like him as a game player in the end.




I also made the prediction that I would hate Paola but in all honestly, she wasn't in the house long enough for me to really hate her! I did however hate Brittany. I thought she was rude because all she would do is run around the house saying that she deserved to win the money just because she had kids. She thought she was better than everyone and I really just could not stand her.

I loved Nicole, Christine and Hayden in the beginning because they were really entertaining. The Christine/Cody situation did not bother me as much as it bothered everyone else (mainly the audience who booed her when she was evicted). I was okay with it because I also followed Christine's husband Tim on twitter and he said that it didn't bother him and he knew that when he was featured on the show he was going to get the "angry husband edit" which was very true.  Nicole and Hayden were cute but Nicole did get annoying towards the end.


Zankie was great because Zach was insane. After seeing his intro piece I thought I would hate him because he was all "I don't have friends and I don't need them" but he was really fun to watch. I definitely missed him on After Dark after he was evicted. Who else is going to stand on the coffee table after being evicted and throw Fruit Loops at the rest of the house guests??








In the end I'm so happy that Derrick won. I knew form the start that he was going to be a good player and he proved it week after week. He had a part in basically every eviction without getting blood on his hands and he made it through 55 nominations without being put up once. I thought throughout the whole finale that it could have gone either way but Cody's speech and his answers to the jury questions were just dumb especially when it came to Frankie. Your final two speech is not where you gloat about getting someone evicted, so I'm not sure why he thought that would be a good idea. And if you don't think Derrick was the right choice then I think you need to look at Dan's tweet form last night:





All in all I loved this season. I don't exactly think it was the "most twisted summer ever" but the BOB was a cool idea. Kinda bummed that I have to wait until June for it to return but I also can't wait to see what they have planned for season 17.



No comments:

Post a Comment