Sunday, September 14, 2014

NYC Fashion Week Favorites

If you've opened your eyes this week, you've seen evidence of NYC Fashion Week all around.  There's been coverage on several news channels, E!, and even right on snapchat! Sadly, because this week happened to be move-in week over here at Lasell I was unable to attend any of the events.  Thank god for social media being able to get out pictures and videos of the events within a day of live event.  Here's some of my favorite pieces and my two cents.

Betsey Johnson
Miss Johnson always makes the most fun out of her runway shows and this year was no exception. The whole show honored equality in marriage and this white lace gown really struck me. 













This dress by J. Mendel is slick, stylish,
and modern. The pattern is simple, yet
succeeds in making a statement.

J. Mendel
House of Holland


This dress is easy day to night. It's young, classic, and obviously, florals are fabulous for a Spring RTW collection (and yes, so typical).
Project Runway 




Not gonna lie, the Project Runway collection I viewed was not my favorite, but this is definitely a fun, simple outfit, then most young ladies can make out of their current wardrobes. Plus, still a sucker for pattern on pattern.







Erin Fetherston








Erin Fetherston is my current favorite designer. Her collections are fun, feminine, and classic. She has a way of making you look like a lady with an edge and who isn't a sucker for that?






This leather number took my heart and I'm 500% okay with that.
This piece was one of the earlier one's in the collection and from the way it moved to the color, I just feel like it's a necessity for my wardrobe. I'm obsessed.
Calvin Klein
Happy Sunday,
Much Love,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment