Sunday, September 28, 2014

#ootd Summer in September

 
Top: Lauren Conrad Collection (Khol's) Jeans: American Eagle
Bag: Forever21 Shoes: Sperry


New England weather is weird and these past few days have felt more like July than the end of September. But what better way to enjoy this one last beautiful weekend then with good friends and some good shopping?  I spent the day with my friends walking around Boylston and Newbury street, eating delicious pizza and even finding a wedding proposal in chalk in the public gardens. The warm weather was amazing but I am ready for some cooler fall days, mainly because I have no summer clothes at school and they shut our AC off for the season! But I love being able to spend my weekends in the city doing absolutely nothing but just walking around and window shopping. 

Now I have to return to real life and finish my huge pile of homework! Yay college!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment