Monday, September 22, 2014

Study Playlist (First Semester)


I just realized that is has been forever since I made a playlist post and since I just spent way to long making a good homework playlist I figured I'd share it with you! (My full playlist is about 4 hours long so I'm just going to give you a little taste of it here.)

It Was Always You - Maroon 5
Break Your Heart Right Back - Ariana Grande
I Believe - Basic Vacation
Blame - Calvin Harris
Centuries - Fall Out Boy
Cool Kids - Echosmith
Girls - The 1975
Are You What You Want To Be? - Foster The People
Of The Night - Bastile
Love Don't Die - The Fray
Arrows (ft. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis) - Fences
Animals - Maroon 5
Riptide - Vance Joy
Hot Tonight - Tokyo Police Club
Ways To Go - Grouplove
3005 - Childish Gambino
Lover Of The Light - Mumford And Sons

Happy studying and as always if you want to follow my full homework playlist for this semester you can do so by clicking here



No comments:

Post a Comment