Friday, October 10, 2014

Sophomore Year Dorm Room

Okay so obviously I've been at school for a month now but Lea and I have not gotten the motivation to take pictures and stuff for a full tour of our suite. I did however want to make a post about my side of the room this year because I'm kind of obsessed with it.

(These pictures were taken on move in day so its already a little different. I have some more posters up and I was finally able to find Christmas lights!)

My quilt was made by my amazing mom last year before I started school and it is 100% my favorite thing. 
I have a few canvas quote paintings thanks to my large amount of free time this summer

 My favorite thing on my desk has to be the jewelry box that I painted and updated myself this summer.





 I have a small space for my make up and accessories where I was able to use command hooks to hang up my necklaces (because we all know that I have an obsession with them).





Shout out to pinterest and boredom/unemployment this summer for giving me the inspiration and time to make way too many DIY decor pieces! I love our suite, it is so much better than my tiny corner of a room last year  >>>

I'm actually getting ready to go home for the first time since I moved in. I'm going to spend the long weekend with my family for my mom's birthday and I'm so excited to sleep in my own bed and eat normal food!

See you next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment