Friday, October 3, 2014

Why We Love Fall

First off, happy October everyone!  The season of pumpkin spice, apple cinnamon, and scarfs is among us and in full swing. 



Here's my top reasons for holding the months of Fall close to my heart.

Tights

Not sure if it's because it means I no longer have to shave my legs or what. Tights are comfy and dress up a simple dress like you wouldn't believe.

It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!
This is my favorite Halloween special of all time. Linus teaches us the great wonder of the Great Pumpkin (btw he's expected to appear in 27 days!)

Pumpkin Coffee
SUCH BASIC
FYI: I am actually a basic white girl

Darker Hair
ugh I need red hair again but like upkeep SUCKS.
This time of year is when I generally shed my light brown/highlighter hair to red or dark brown. I'm obsessed with my bright red fall hair.

Crewnecks

I think I own about six crewneck sweaters and they are my absolute favorite lazy day clothing. Comfy, warm, and everyone gets to see which bands I listen to. Such fab.

New England

I will always be a New England girl and will always consider New England my home. Fall here is the most beautiful event and it truly makes me stop and gawk at the trees each and every year.

Emo Music

Sad music is just in style this time of year aka great news for me.

...and most importantly
SUMMER IS OVER
NO MORE SWEAT
NO MORE SHAVING DAILY
NO MORE CONSTANT TOP KNOT BUN





Happy Autumn,
Much Love,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment