Sunday, December 21, 2014

(Finally) Home For The Holidays

After weeks of stress, bad end-of-semester dining hall food, and many episodes of gossip girl with lea to avoid our responsibilities, I'm finally home for winter break! I came home last week but I still had work to do and a final to go back to school for on Friday but I am officially done with my first semester of sophomore year! 

So since I finally have time to post something, here is a little update :)




Although I am excited about my lack of homework and being able to delete my Art History notes off of my computer forever, I'm so much more excited about Christmas!!! My favorite holiday is this week and I have so much to do but I would much rather be stressed about choosing wrapping paper than studying for an exam.





Before we all went our separate ways for break, the girls of 313 had a pretty successful mini Christmas, complete with dinner at Bertucci's, gift exchange and Elf!

Also look at my cute Christmas nails!
 (paining your nails is a perfect way to avoid study)

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, Lea and I have had a crazy couple of weeks but now that the semester is over you should expect to see more from both of us!


For now I want to wish you a Merry Christmas! 
I will see you after the holiday with some #ootds and my December favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment