Monday, January 12, 2015

Golden Globes Fashion Hits and Misses

Award season is my favorite season and last night I was live tweeting and taking notes on all my favorite fashion at the Golden Globes. Here's my best and worst dressed of the night as well as my favorite and least favorite trends!

BEST DRESSED
My best dressed of the night was Gina Rodriguez in Badgley Mischka. I love that she went for a simple look with the perfect amount of detail at the bottom of the skirt. I also love that she won!! It was definitely a surprise, but well deserved. And her speech was one of my favorite of the night! It might have made me cry...

Some of my other favorites of the night:

Kate Beckinsale in Ellie Saab

Emma Stone in Lanvin

Greer Grammer (Miss Golden Globe) in Lorena Sarbu

WORST DRESSED
Claire Danes in Valentino.... W H Y????

Some other misses of the night:
Keira Knightley in Chanel 

Ruth Wilson in Prada 

My favorite trend of the night was embellishments - to a degree (I'm looking at you Claire Danes) and white!

Some trends that I did not understand were belts and Amal Clooney's gloves - I know I'm not allowed to say anything bad about Amal but those gloves didn't do it for me! Her dress was stunning but the gloves ruined it, maybe if they wear tighter and didn't fit her like the yellow gloves I use to do dishes? I don't know but I don't think they deserve the praise they're getting.

What were some of your favorite looks of the night? Who do you think should fire their stylists? Let me know in the comments! 
For now I will leave you with Chrissy Teigen's interesting cry face

P.S 
S A M E





No comments:

Post a Comment