Saturday, January 10, 2015

New Smoothie Recipe!


After tons of stress eating and snaking during the last few weeks of the semester, I felt that it was important to go back to healthy eating over break. So with that in mind, I started experimenting with new smoothie recipes and I wanted to share my new favorite one with you!

((I left my magic bullet at school so unlike these recipes, this one is a bigger serving size because I used a normal blender))




Ingredients:

2 handfuls of frozen mixed berries
1.5 handfuls of frozen strawberries
1 granny smith apple (peal the skin off and cut it into a few pieces)
1 banana
Peach yogurt
Orange juice (I free-pour so I don't know exactly how much to use oops)

 Mix everything in a blender and enjoy! :)






Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment