Sunday, February 1, 2015

January Favorites

It's crazy to think that January is over! Between winter break and the start of my second semester, this month has been a busy one for sure. Here are some of my January favorites!

skinny sweatpants*
*Only if you can find the right pair.
I had to try on 5 different kinds at Aerie before finding good ones. They are perfect for weekend brunch, study days or netflix marathons. I wear mine with a long sleeve t and mocs but they also look great with a zippered hoodie and sneakers!
              
Maroon 5's video for Sugar
This video is so cute but I'm obviously biased since I'm obsessed with weddings and Adam Levin but it's still worth a watch. Whether you think it's staged or not, you can't deny that it's adorable.

Adidas women's response boost running shoes
               What better way to force yourself into keeping that new year's resolution than a new pair of sneakers? I bought these for myself as a little late Christmas present and I love them so much. They're super comfy and the bright color adds a little pep to what can be a pretty dull workout.
              
I Am The Locker Room Guy
I honestly couldn't care less about football even though I'm from New England but I care a lot about this video.

Parenthood's final episode 
NBC's show Parenthood came to an end this month. It was an amazing show from the start and the season finale was one of the best finales I have ever seen. If you're looking for a new show to binge on Netflix, here's my recommendation.


No comments:

Post a Comment