Saturday, March 21, 2015

New Music You Should Be Listening To

Is this thing on..? Remember us? Lately Lea and I have had really bad writers block and with midterms and spring break, blogging has fallen off the to do list... But we still love you and will be back on a more regular schedule soon. 

In the meantime, March has been full of amazing new music and instead of waiting until my March favorites at the end of the month, I wanted to share what I've been listening to lately.


Mumford & Sons - Believe 
MUMFORD IS FINALLY BACK and with a new sound that is so so great. 

The Wombats - Just Give Me A Try 
The Wombats are always awesome but this song is perfect for driving around with the windows down

Sam Smith ft. John Legend - Lay Me Down
This song is so beautiful and I'm obsessed. 

Big Sean ft. Drake - Blessings
#blessed

Cashmere Cat ft. Ariana Grande - Adore
You didn't really think I could make it through one of these posts without bringing up Ariana at least once did you?

The Maine - Miles Away 
The Maine's new album is out on March 31st and every single that comes out just makes me more and more excited for it! Definitely their best yet. 

Have a great first weekend of spring! (Even though it's currently snowing outside my window)

No comments:

Post a Comment