Thursday, April 2, 2015

March Favorites

Hard to believe that March is already behind us but I would be lying if I said I wasn't happy to see it go. I'm very ready for Spring and warmer weather, but not the amount of work April is going to bring! March did however bring some great things so here are some of my favorites!

Cinderella
After seeing Maleficent this summer and falling in love with it, I was really excited to see this new live-action version of Cinderella and I was not let down. Lea and I went to see it the night it came out and our only complaint about it was that it had to end. Everything was beautiful to look at from the costumes to the prince. They even gave Prince Kitt a name and personality for once which was nice. We are totally obsessed.

Aerie's 2015 Swim
 Although it's still pretty cold where we are, March is the time for bathing suits to go on sale and this year I am totally in love with Aerie's swim line. They are perfect for mixing and matching and because they are from Aerie, they go by your bra size so you know it will be the perfect fit!

Catfish And The Bottlemen 
It's always important to have a friend with a music taste you can trust so they can recommend new bands to you all the time. For me that is my best friend Emily and the newest band she's turned me on to is Catfish And The Bottlemen. They have an indie/alternative rock sound similar to The Wombats and Walk The Moon and they have been on repeat for the last two weeks on my phone.


Unbreakable Kimmy Schmitt 

 Netflix is great and Netlfix originals are even better. Especially when they are written by Tina Fey. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmitt is the funniest show I have seen in a while and I watched the whole first season in about 2 days… If you haven't yet then you need to check it out!


Happy April!

No comments:

Post a Comment