Thursday, April 30, 2015

#ootd Stressed But Well Dressed - Surviving Finals



Top - Vineyard Vines
Pants - Aerie
Bow - Sailbows 
Shoes- Sperry
Sunglasses - Charming Charlie

In college, the last few weeks of the year are THE WORST. Not only do you have tons of work, room draw, registration, and packing to do BUT the weather is also super nice. So instead of being able to lay out on the quad and tan, or shop on Newbury Street, you're probably in the library about to rip your hair out. I know I am!
What gets me through these tough weeks is having a good outfit. If I like my outfit I generally have a more positive attitude towards my day. 
Look good, feel good, ya know?.
This kind of outfit is my go-to for finals week.
Vineyard Vines makes the most comfortable men's T shirts and I can't stress how important they are to me. Yoga crops and running shorts are blessings as well, and adding a bow is always a good idea.
All in all, I had a pretty stressful day of classes and group meetings but I survived without feeling too miserable so maybe you will too? 

Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor my fellow sad college students!

No comments:

Post a Comment